Community Support Specialist (Part Time)
In the role of Community Support Specialist at thirdweb, you’ll be responsible for growing our technical support presence and cultivating community within the web3 ecosystem. You’ll work in a small team of community managers, with support from the engineering team, to ensure an excellent developer experience building with thirdweb. Please note this is a part time role.
- Cultivate a welcoming environment for all, both those within our community and the greater web3 ecosystem not yet building with thirdweb.
- Constantly monitor our social channels - including Discord, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn - you will live and breathe this stuff.
- Respond to all questions and concerns either directly or alongside our community team.
- Provide technical support for code-related issues.
- Create technical content to solve repeatable troubleshooting issues.
- Participate in community events such as AMAs and workshops.
- Lead by example with a sense of ownership, attention to detail, and collaborative spirit.
- Manage and operate Discord bots and automated features that improve the overall experience of members.
- Represent the voice of our community with our engineering and product teams. Help the team understand where our community is having difficulty and advocate for features and content that will enable them to be more successful.
What we're looking for
- Technical knowledge of code including Typescript, React, and Solidity. Experience building with one or more of our SDKs.
- Strong writing, speaking, and communication skills. You can identify issues and clearly communicate technical concepts to the community.
- Proven self-starter and problem solver. You treat customer issues with an ownership mindset and own them end-to-end.
- Experience working with and helping moderate online communities.
- Highly organized with a passion to teach.
- Crypto-curious and web3 fluent.
- Experience in a customer-facing support role.
- Experience leading technical workshops.
- Python, Unity, or Go languages.
- Maker of memes.
Technical Community Manager at thirdweb * New York City * San Francisco * Remote (Work from Home)
In the role of Technical Community Manager at thirdweb, you'll be responsible for growing our technical support presence and cultivating community within the web3 ecosystem. You'll work in a small team of community managers, with support from the engineering team, to ensure an excellent developer experience building with thirdweb.